Raise money for Canadian Cancer Society
The Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) is dedicated to improving the cancer experience by helping people live longer, fuller lives. We fund game-changing research, advocate to governments for important social change and provide a comprehensive cancer support system so that no one faces cancer alone. We believe that life is bigger than cancer.
Here's how we are doing more:
- Funding research – we are the country’s largest national charitable funder of research into 100+ types of cancer. Learn more at https://action.cancer.ca/en/research
- Educate people – we educate people on how to reduce their risk of cancer and how some types of cancer can be found early.
- Support Services – our support services network helps people with cancer and their loved ones manage life with cancer, find community and connection and build wellness and resilience. Learn more at https://action.cancer.ca/en/living-with-cancer/how-we-can-help
- Cancer information – we are a trusted source of information about all types of cancer, with information offered by phone in 200 languages. Learn more at https://action.cancer.ca/en/cancer-information
- Advocate to governments – we advocate to governments and shape health policies to save lives and make living with cancer easier. Learn more at https://action.cancer.ca/en/get-involved/advocacy
There is still more work to be done, and our vision to create a world where no Canadian fears cancer is only achievable if we work collectively with people united by the same goals. Together, we are a force-for-life in the face of cancer.
Please feel free to contact me Theresa Fajardo at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information or support with your fundraiser. I’m here to help.
|Nov 09||Bob and Bonnie Wright||$25.00|
|Nov 08||Brandon Davis||$50.00|
|Nov 02||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 30||B-Max & The Plus Fer||$25.00|
|Oct 30||Danielle & James||$50.00|
|Oct 30||Hannah Carr||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 30||Uncle Tony||$50.00|
|Oct 29||Jessica Grennan||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 29||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 29||Brian Hamilton||Undisclosed amount|