Raise money for Canadian Celiac Association
The Canadian Celiac Association (CCA) is here to help people with celiac disease and gluten disorders to regain power over every aspect of their lives. Your support provides advocacy, education, and resources to those with celiac disease and gluten disorders.
1 in 100 Canadians lives with the burden and potential suffering that comes with celiac disease, a genetic autoimmune disorder that requires them to monitor and manage every morsel of food they consume. Unfortunately, up to 85% of those Canadians are exposed to potentially life-altering long-term health implications if not diagnosed.
Since 1973, the Canadian Celiac Association (CCA) exists to help every Canadian with celiac disease get diagnosed and empowered.
- Research: We are Canada's largest national charitable funder of celiac disease and gluten disorder research
- Education: We provide access to free evidence-based education to help Canadians confirm their diagnosis and support their journey to live longer, healthier lives.
- Support services: From the moment someone is diagnosed, CCA provides one-one-one to group supports along with local mentorship to help someone manage their life-long journey.
- Celiac information: Backed by our world class Professional Advisory Council, we are a leading source of evidence-based resources on all things celiac and gluten free.
- Advocacy: We advocate for patients to increase access to safe, gluten-free food, medication and timely diagnosis.
The CCA is a volunteer-based, federally registered charitable organization with its national office in Mississauga, Ontario. CCA serves people with celiac disease and gluten-related disorders through affiliated chapters across Canada.
|Sep 21||K.&N. Wood||$25.00|
|Sep 21||Rosie Fountotos||$50.00|
|Sep 21||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Sep 21||Caleigh McAulay||Undisclosed amount|
|Sep 20||Donald Duerksen||$250.00|
|Sep 20||Team Quebec CCA Support||$50.00|
|Sep 19||Alex Munter||$150.00|
|Sep 19||Margaret Duthie||$50.00|
|Sep 19||Tom Haslam-Jones||$100.00|
|Sep 19||Margaret Duthie||$100.00|