10 things I learned that allowed me to run my 10th Toronto Waterfront Marathon.
1. I love my body
2. I discover the strengths I never knew I had
3. To set my mind free to sing and pray
4. A transition from 5K to half marathon to full marathon
5. How much I can endure
6. Good ache of the muscles that make me proud
7. Each running step carries me forward, not backward
8. It is a way of life - never give up.
9. There will come a day when I can no longer run but not today
10. BECAUSE OF YOUR SUPPORT
Across U-hub aims to building resilience in youth. All these require dedicated staff, professional support, resources, and, of course, solid funding to ensure its effectiveness and sustainability. As a community organization for nurturing East Asian youth, Across U-hub is committed to embrace it as an intentional and proactive step to address the social and emotional needs of our young people and to equip them to be future leaders. Your full support in raising a new generation with resiliency and excellence is important to our work.
|Donation date||Donor name||Donation amount|
|Nov 14||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Nov 10||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Nov 02||Lucas Choi||Undisclosed amount|
|Nov 02||Kitty Chan||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 29||James Mak||$500.00|
|Oct 29||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 20||Raymond Cheung||$300.00|
|Oct 17||Albert Ho||Undisclosed amount|