Run. Walk. Make a Difference.
Purpose: R4R is a community-focused event on MLK Day designed to showcase that the dream of unity is alive in Memphis. It is a gathering of people of all walks of life sharing goodwill and love for their fellow neighbors.
Details: Run in the 5k, or jog, walk, or stroll the 1 mile course. Either way, come out to Autozone Park and show unity with friends, family, food, and fun.
- Time: Jan 17, 2022 (Martin Luther King Day), 12:00pm noon
- Place: Autozone Park Memphis
Executive Director of R4R, Karin Conlee: For over 20 years, Karin has led non-profit organizations in the great city of Memphis. She brings a passion to see Memphis transform from divided roots into a city that sets a global example of how people can support one another in love and unity.
Portions of the proceeds will benefit:
- ARISE2Read Reading Improvement Program
- STS Enterprise Future Leadership Development
- Upskill901 Career Development Opportunity
- The National Civil Rights Museum