Raise money for POGO
POGO ensures that everyone affected by childhood cancer has access to the best possible care and support—from a child’s diagnosis, through treatment and into survivorship.
Did you know?
- There are over 4,000 families in Ontario with a child in cancer treatment or follow-up care each year.
- There are approximately 500 children and youth diagnosed with cancer in a pediatric cancer program in Ontario each year.
- Nearly 20,000 children and youth in Ontario are survivors* of childhood cancer.
- More than 84% of children diagnosed with cancer in Ontario will survive.
- Cancer remains the most common cause of disease-related deaths among children in Ontario over the age of 1 year.
The funds raised will provide financial assistance to families so they can pay for out-of-pocket costs associated with their child’s treatment, support survivors with customized school and work counselling when their disease or its treatment has left them with learning challenges, and fund promising research that examines the impact of childhood cancer and its treatment.
|Oct 21||Fiona C||$27.80|
|Oct 19||Wendy and Neil Marchand||$108.31|
|Oct 16||Erdem Huner||$50.00|
|Oct 16||Philip and Winnie||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 16||Anne Martin||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 16||Sinasac Family☺️||$54.63|
|Oct 15||Rachel Kane||$27.80|
|Oct 15||Hill Family (Aus)||$108.31|
|Oct 15||Jeanette Marchand||$54.63|
|Oct 15||Barrett and Josie Neilon||$54.63|