Welcome to our latest free club event: H+P What Goes Up, Must Come Down!
- Race a max effort 3K with a net uphill
- Follow that up with racing a max effort 1K with a net downhill
- Individual event results will be posted for each distance with social media props for winners and AG leaders (hint: the 1K will also provide a nice boost to your rankings profile)
- Anytime from Jan 15-30th
- We'll keep this one virtual for now with the possibility of doing it as a group depending on how COVID goes
- This will be done with a GPS watch and the Strava segments
- Make sure to join the H+P Strava Group, and turn your activity to PUBLIC
- As always make sure to scout the segments, start early, end late etc.
- The two segments can be done in any order
- They must be completed within the same run
- Any rest between segments under 1 hour in duration is acceptable
- Suffer as much as humanly possible
The 5K PB Challenge:
- Added incentive: If your 3K time + your 1K time doubled is less than your 5K PB, you get a prize- the NEW H+P Aviator Sunglasses!
- If you have achieved this, e-mail or DM us with a link to your 5K PB and your 3K + 2x1K time!
- This will not be published as a 5K time in the rankings page
That's it- a fun reason to light it up in the New Year while you prime for bigger spring races. Let's go! #cantwontstop
This is the 3K AND 1K- there is no doing just one :P
- Event contact