As The Darling Home for Kids works to reintegrate families into their respite and palliative services and offer both in-person and virtual Family Support programs to meet the increasing mental health needs of families that access their programs, they will also be maintaining crisis services and beds available to those who may need them at a moment’s notice. Many new families have been waiting for services for more than two years, and DHK is eager to provide them with the help they need and have been desperately waiting for.
Today, I’m asking for your help.
- $30 – a monthly subscription for our kids to enjoy their favourite shows
- $50 – a Family Support session, like Siblings or Parents Connect
- $100 – Music, arts, and craft supplies – for our therapy programs
- $200 – an outing for our residents
- $500 – technology to help our kids attend virtual medical appointments and avoid travel to the hospital
- $1,000 – operational costs associated with a weekend of respite care
- $2,500 – an inclusive event for all of our families at DHK
|Donation date||Donor name||Donation amount|
|Jun 25||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|