Shirts/hoodies are guaranteed to anyone who registers by October 1.
|Registration/Packet Pick Up Opens
|Kids Fun Run Starts
|5K/10K Race Starts
|5K/10K Awards Ceremony
- Based on the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) guidelines, headphones, iPods and MP3 players are strongly discouraged during the race.
- No pets are allowed on the course.
- No littering, smoking, or consumption of alcohol permitted on the course.
- Unregistered runners are not allowed. Bandits will be disqualified from this and future races.
- Numbers must be worn on the front and be clearly visible at all times.
- For safety, runners who withdraw during the race must inform a race official or aid station volunteer.
- No roller blades, bicycles or skate boards.
- Baby joggers will be allowed but will start behind all runners and walkers.
Runner safety has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority for our event. Please be mindful of the other participants and respect the race personnel to ensure a safe and enjoyable race for everyone.