Raise money for YMCA of WNC
The YMCA of Western North Carolina is committed to strengthening the foundations of community through programming that supports youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. Our programs nurture the greatness in every child, promote well-being throughout the community, and provide critical health services to our neighbors in need. Our mission, to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all, guides us in all we do and compels us to embrace, reflect, and celebrate the richness of diversity within each other and our community. We are an open and affirming association respectful of all people, and we invite, welcome and involve everyone to work side by side with us to further our cause.
Thanks for supporting health and well-being of people in our community. Every donation makes a difference, and here are some examples of your generosity at work.
- $50 supports a child learning to swim and be safe around water
- $100 gives fresh produce and healthy groceries to families facing hunger
- $500 helps someone fighting cancer, diabetes or Parkinson’s regain their health
- $800 sends a child to overnight summer camp
- $1,000 provides a family in need an entire year of YMCA membership
|Sep 10||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|