A 5K fundraiser for Open Door Ministries that
addresses the root causes of poverty in Denver
Questions? Contact Michelle Brobst at email@example.com
Select this category for adults, youth and wheelchair riders who would like to participate at Clement Park on June 3rd.
$35.00Jan 30 - Jun 2
Select this category for adults, youth and wheelchair riders who would like to participate virtually on any day. Your swag, including a race t-shirt, will be mailed to you! This includes the shipping costs associated with mailing your swag. Swag cannot be picked up from Open Door.
$40.00Jan 30 - Jun 2
Family with Children
Select this category for families with up to 4 children. This is for immediate families only.
$100.00Jan 30 - Jun 2
Race Day FAQs
I’m participating virtually, what does that mean?
- You will receive your race swag and t-shirt in the mail. You can race wherever you would like, and it doesn’t have to be on June 3rd. Register by May 20th to receive your swag by race day. Virtual racers are not eligible to win prizes.
What time should I arrive at Clement Park?
- You can check-in as early as 8:15am. We recommend you arrive at least 20 minutes before the race starts at 9:30am.
Where in the park will the event hub be located?
- The event hub will be at 3 covered Pavilions with dark green roofs labeled O, P, & Q.
Where can I park my car?
- You can park in one of the lots outlined in blue below. Do not park in the library parking lot. There is additional parking at the corner of Bowles Ave. and Pierce St.
Will there be food?
Will there be prizes?
- Yes, we will award prizes to winners in different age groups in the male and female categories. Virtual participants are not eligible to win.
Can I bring my dog?
- Yes! We love seeing your furry friends.
- You can run, walk, skip, jump, roll to the finish line, whatever you prefer!
- Because the event hub is right by the parking lot, there will not be a bag check.
- We encourage you to register prior to the event because it makes check-in for you much easier on race day. If you cannot register online prior to the event, you can register the day of the event. Online registration will close June 2nd at 7pm MST.
Is there a plan for bad weather, such as rain?
- Rain or shine, the event goes on!
- You do not need to let anyone know. All registrations are non-refundable.
- The money raised at Run for the Door supports Open Door Ministries. The ministry exists to provide practical help and hope to people in urban Denver who are homeless or low income.
Sponsor Our Race
-CLICK HERE TO BECOME A SPONSOR-
Questions? contact Michelle Brobst at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You To Our Sponsors
|1||View fundraiser page for Werner||
|View page for Werner|
- Event contact
- Michelle Brobst
- Visit website