Join us at Patterson Park on Sunday, April 27, 2014 for the second annual John Petrovick 5K. This 5K family fun run/walk and 100-yard kids' dash was created in memory of John and focuses on raising much needed funds for Dr. Q’s Quest (Johns Hopkins) in support of brain cancer research. John's motto, Inside All of Us is Hope, was worn proudly in each race he ran and we hope that you will join us, as we continue to search for a cure and celebrate John’s life.
This year our website is set up so that you can fundraise. Remember to hit the button "Set up your Pledge Page" after you register in order to do so. We hope that you will support the cause!
*Please note: this is a non-timed race
$10.00Dec 31 - Apr 28
$30.00Dec 31 – Feb 15
$40.00Feb 16 – Mar 15
$50.00Mar 16 – Apr 28
- April 27 9:00 AM EDT - Check-in/Registration
- April 27 9:00 AM EDT - Pre-Run Yoga Session with Sloaneshine Yoga and Kristin Walsh
- April 27 10:30 AM EDT - 100-Yard Kids' Dash
- April 27 10:50 AM EDT - Check-in Closes
- April 27 11:00 AM EDT - 5K Run/Walk Start
- April 27 11:30 AM EDT - Post-Race Picnic
- April 27 1:00 PM EDT - Event Ends
- Stephanie Simpson, Michael Lopez and Ashley Husich