This year's t-shirt is quick-dry fabric!
If you like a loose fit, order one size larger than usual.
5 members. Scroll down for more info
NO DUPLICATION OF AWARDS
$100 to the first male and female to break the course records
Course Records: 15:40 Male (2001) 17:51 Female (2007)
Top Three Overall M/F, First Master (over 40, 50, 60, 70) M/F
Ribbons for all in the 1-Mile
NEW AGE GROUPS!
Age Groups (top 3 M/F): 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54. 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over
Awards Ceremony Starts soon after the race
Finish-line Services /RESULTS: www.actioncarolina.com (chip timing)
Safety NO PETS permitted on the course. HEADPHONES and wheeled strollers are discouraged.
Start The race starts and ends beside St. Luke's Lutheran Church, 206 Central Avenue in Summerville.
There are three water stations. The course is USATF certified (SC00012BS). This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
Corporate Challenge 2014
● Enter one (or more!) 5-member team in The ARK's 5K Run/Walk. This is a great event to build team unity and have fun.
● The winning team (combined best times) will receive a hand-crafted traveling trophy to display at their business or organization for one year. Each team member is also eligible for individual awards.
● The race/walk starts and ends at St. Luke's Lutheran Church, 206 Central Avenue in Summerville.
● There are three water stations and the course is certified (SC00012BS). This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
How to Register For more information or to register call Cheryl Moniz at 843-832-2357 or email@example.com
● Deadline – August 1, 2014 for inclusion on T-shirt - No Exceptions!
● Online registration -- Be sure to have ALL your participants' information handy!
Requirements $350 per team
● Your corporate logo must be submitted electronically (jpg or pdf) at the time of your entry, black and white logos only. Please email the logo to: info@TheARKofSC.org
● Your corporation or organization will receive 5 entries in the 5K Run
● Your company/organization's logo will appear on the back of the official race T-shirt
● Opportunity to provide promotional items in runners’ bags. Items due by August 14th.
● Your company/organization's name will appear on a special Corporate Challenge board to be displayed at the event
● Your company/organization's name will appear in the post-race advertisements and on The ARK's website
Youth/High School teams are invited to compete in this event, in a special category. Team Registration is due no later than August 16th. All students under 18 years of age must have parental permission.
For more information and registration, please contact Cheryl Moniz at The ARK, 843-832-2357.
August 21 6:00 PM EDT - Online Registration ENDS
August 22 12:00 PM EDT - Registration & Packet Pick Up Opens
August 22 6:00 PM EDT - Registration & Packet Pick Up Closes
August 23 6:30 AM EDT - Race Day Registration & Packet Pick Up Opens
August 23 7:30 AM EDT - Race Day Registration & Packet Pick Up Closes
August 23 7:45 AM EDT - 5k Race Start
August 23 8:45 AM EDT - 1 Mile Start Time