RACE DAY REGISTRATION AVAILABLE 4-6 at PISGAH
Produced by the Asheville Radio Group and Kick It Event Management, the Race to the Taps running series is no pub crawl. It features six, brand new 4-mile, chip timed road races. Each course is designed with varying degrees of difficulty appropriate for both the seasoned runner as well as the casual runner/walker. Strollers and pets will not be allowed.
The Pisgah Brewing Company race will start and end in the outdoor area at Pisgah Brewing and features a rolling course highlighting the Swannanoa/Black Mountain neighborhoods surrounding the brewery.
The first 500 runners will receive a Race to the Taps can koozie as well as a cotton race t-shirt and all runners will recieve a beer pour after the race (must be at least 21 years old). Additional beer will be available for purchase.
Run the Pisgah Brewing Event
$25.00Nov 28 – Jan 1
$32.00Jan 1 – Apr 10
$38.00Apr 10 – Jun 10
- June 11 3:00 PM EDT - Thursday Early Packet Pick Up Opens - Paramount Kia - 1000 Ridgefield BLVD - behind Asheville Outlet
- June 11 7:00 PM EDT - Thursday Early Packet Pick Up Done
- June 12 4:00 PM EDT - Race Day Packet Pick Up Opens
- June 12 6:00 PM EDT - Race Day Packet Pick Up Done
- June 12 6:00 PM EDT - Race Start
- June 12 7:30 PM EDT - Awards