Produced by Mix 96.5 and Kick It Event Management, the Race to the Taps Asheville Brewing 4-miler is no pub crawl! The Race to the Taps Running Series features six, brand new 4-mile, chip timed road races. Each course is designed with varying degrees of difficulty appropriate for both the seasoned runner as well as the casual runner/walker. Strollers and pets will not be allowed.
The race starting and ending at Asheville Pizza & Brewing North features a rolling race course throughout the beautiful Grove Park and North Asheville neighborhoods surrounding the brewery.
All runners will receive a Race to the Taps can koozie as well as a cotton race tank top t-shirt and a beer pour after the race (must be at least 21 years old). Additional beer will be available for purchase.
To be guaranteed a tee, runners must sign up prior to the shirt deadline (July 7th).
This race is limited to 400 runners!
REGISTER ON-SITE RACE MORNING STARTING AT 8:30am!
OR 7/17 at PARAMOUNT KIA behind the Asheville Outlet Mall
Entry into Asheville Pizza & Brewing North Side Race
$25.00Nov 28 – Jan 1
$32.00Jan 1 – Jun 19
$38.00Jun 19 – Jul 16
- July 17 3:00 PM EDT - Friday Early Packet Pick Up Opens - Paramount Kia - 1000 Ridgefield BLVD - behind Asheville Outlets
- July 17 7:00 PM EDT - Friday Early Packet Pick Up Done
- July 18 8:30 AM EDT - Race Day Packet Pick Up Opens
- July 18 9:30 AM EDT - Race Day Packet Pick Up Done
- July 18 9:30 AM EDT - Race Start
- July 18 11:00 AM EDT - Awards