Produced by 105.9 the Mountain and Kick It Event Management, the Race to the Taps Oskar Blues 4-miler is no pub crawl! The Race to the Taps Running Series features six, brand new 4-mile, chip timed road races. Each course is designed with varying degrees of difficulty appropriate for both the seasoned runner as well as the casual runner/walker. Strollers and pets will not be allowed.
The race starting and ending at Oskar Blues Brewery features a brand new 4-mile rolling race course throughout the scenic Brevard neighborhoods surrounding the brewery.
All runners will receive a Race to the Taps can koozie as well as a cotton long sleeve race t-shirt and a beer pour after the race (must be at least 21 years old). Additional beer will be available for purchase.
To be guaranteed a tee, runners must sign up prior to the shirt deadline (NOVEMBER 2nd).
Entry into Oskar Blues Brewing Race
$25.00Nov 28 – Jan 1
$32.00Jan 1 – Jul 29
$38.00Jul 29 – Nov 11
- November 13 3:00 PM EST - Friday Early Packet Pick Up Opens - Paramount Kia - 1000 Ridgefield BLVD - behind Asheville Outlets
- November 13 7:00 PM EST - Friday Early Packet Pick Up Done
- November 14 11:00 AM EST - Race Day Packet Pick Up Opens
- November 14 1:00 PM EST - Race Day Packet Pick Up Done
- November 14 1:00 PM EST - Race Start
- November 14 2:30 PM EST - Awards