Produced by 105.9 the Mountain and Kick It Event Management, the Race to the Taps running series is no pub crawl! It features six, brand new 4-mile, chip timed road races. Each course is designed with varying degrees of difficulty appropriate for both the seasoned runner as well as the casual runner/walker. Strollers and pets will not be allowed.
The Halloween race starting and ending at Sierra Nevada Brewing Company will feature a unique race course showcasing the brewery property as well as the surrounding Mills River area.
All runners will receive a Race to the Taps can koozie, a cotton long sleeved race t-shirt and a beer pour after the race for runners at least 21 years old with valid ID. Additional beer will be available for purchase.
To be guaranteed a tee, runners must sign up prior to the shirt deadline (October 19th).
Get in line for the event
FreeNov 28 - Oct 27
Entry into Sierra Nevada Race
$25.00Nov 28 – Jan 1
$32.00Jan 1 – Aug 28
$38.00Aug 28 – Oct 27
- October 30 3:00 PM EDT - Friday Early Packet Pick Up Opens - Paramount Kia - 1000 Ridgefield BLVD - behind Asheville Outlets
- October 30 7:00 PM EDT - Friday Early Packet Pick Up Done
- October 31 8:30 AM EDT - Race Day Packet Pick Up Opens
- October 31 10:00 AM EDT - Race Day Packet Pick Up Done
- October 31 10:00 AM EDT - Race Start
- October 31 11:30 AM EDT - Awards