In 2015, there will be two Battles! Battle of Waterloo II and Battle of Waterloo III
Separate registration is required for each Battle. Battle II has longer distances, and Battle III has all 5 KM distances. Why not try both Battles!
Results. LEG 1 | LEG 2 | LEG 3
CLICK HERE for the 2015 Contenders.
The enhanced RunWaterloo experience continues with the RunWaterloo series awards competition. It's time-based (total time of all three events) and consists of these three events:
The Battle of Waterloo II:
- 2nd Annual Baden Road Race 7 Mile (link)
- 38th Annual Waterloo Classic 10 KM (link)
- 2nd Annual Harvest Half Marathon (link)
This battle is composed of three longer races in the Waterloo Running Series. In future years, the combination, number, and distances of the BOW events will change!
It costs $15, which includes an exclusive BOW II mug and a finisher's medal. Winners of each 10 year age group will also be recognized. We will provide up-to-date results, stories, and we hope to build something special for years to come!
This Individual series consists of: Baden Road Race 7 Mile & Waterloo Classic 10 KM & Harvest Half Marathon. Separate event registrations are required.
$15.00Dec. 8 - May 9
- May 9 9:30 a.m. EDT - Registration Deadline (prior to start of Baden Road Races 7 Mile)
- June 21 9:00 a.m. EDT - Mug Distribution (Waterloo Classic kit)
- September 19 11:00 a.m. EDT - Series Awards (Harvest Half Marathon Awards ceremony)
- Lloyd Schmidt, Race Director
- +1 226-750-0017