In 2015, there will be two Battles! Battle of Waterloo II and Battle of Waterloo III.
Separate registration is required for each Battle. Battle II has longer distances, and Battle III has all 5 KM distances. Why not try both Battles!
Results. LEG 1 | LEG 2 | LEG 3
CLICK HERE for the 2015 Contenders.
The enhanced RunWaterloo experience continues with the RunWaterloo series awards competition. It's time-based (total time of all three events) and consists of these three events:
The Battle of Waterloo III:
- 8th Annual Laurier Loop 5 KM (link)
- 19th Annual Oktoberfest Run 5 KM (link)
- 7th Annual REMEMBERrun 5 KM (link)
This battle is composed of three 5 KM events in the Waterloo Running Series, the most popular road racing distance. In future years, the combination, number, and distances of the BOW events will change!
It costs $15, which includes an exclusive BOW III gift and a finisher's medal. Winners of each 10 year age group will also be recognized. We will provide up-to-date results, stories, and we hope to build something special for years to come!
This Individual series consists of: Laurier Loop 5 KM & Oktoberfest Run 5 KM & REMEMBERrun 5 KM. Separate event registrations are required.
$15.00Dec 8 - Sep 27
- September 27 10:00 AM EDT - Registration Deadline (prior to start of Laurier Loop 5 KM)
- October 18 7:30 AM EDT - Gift Distribution (Oktoberfest Run 5 KM kit pick up)
- November 7 12:00 PM EST - Series Awards (REMEMBERrun 5 KM Awards ceremony)
- Lloyd Schmidt, Race Director
- +1 226-750-0017