For the past several years, the Atlanta HBCU Alumni Alliance (AHBCUAA) has galvanized thousands of HBCU alumni, family and friends in support of health awareness and scholarship. The theme, Run For You, Run For Them, Run For Us, highlights our three-fold purpose: Run For You embodies the health aspect and the importance of getting active,Run For Them represents the scholarship dollars raised for future students of the great participating HBCUs, and Run For Us represents the strength and success we achieve when we work collectively.
Both the 5K and 10K are USA Certified Track and Field courses. This event is open to everyone.
We want to show our sponsors how awesome you are! Please take a brief moment to complete the optional demographic information during registration. This will help us to secure sponsors for the race and raise more money for scholarships. Thank you kindly!
For sponsorship or vendor opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our VIDEO from last year's race!
Albany State Ramnation 5K Walkers
Pi Alpha Omega - AKARaised:
Upsilon Alpha Omega Chapter Of Alpha Kappa Alpha SororityRaised:
$25.00Mar 11 – Apr 30
$30.00May 1 – May 31
$35.00Jun 1 – Jun 18
$35.00Mar 11 – Apr 30
$40.00May 1 – May 31
$45.00Jun 1 – Jun 18
12 and under
$10.00Mar 11 – May 1
$15.00May 2 – Jun 18
- June 27 6:00 PM EDT - Welcome
- June 27 6:30 PM EDT - Begin Starting Line Positioning
- June 27 7:00 PM EDT - Race Begins
- June 27 7:30 PM EDT - Health Fair opens
- June 27 8:00 PM EDT - Cool Down 1
- June 27 8:15 PM EDT - Awards and Presentations
- June 27 8:30 PM EDT - Cool Down 2
- June 27 8:45 PM EDT - Book Scholarship
- June 27 9:00 PM EDT - Closing Remarks