Saturday August 22, 2015 9:00 a.m.
Region of Waterloo International Airport, Breslau, ON
Which way do you run? We hope it's
- 1st Annual - The newest event brought to you by RunWaterloo
- Run entirely on the runway of The Region of Waterloo International Airport!
- Prepare for a great take-off, fast cruising speed and smooth landing!
- The Course - it's one loop of the runway!
- Choose a certified 2 Mile chip timed Race or a 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Unique opportunity to step on the runway and feel the tarmac - an amazing experience!
- Warm-up on the taxiway!
- Awards are performance based - go for the gold!
- Free Technical T-Shirt to the first 300 Participants
- Great Post-race Food and Refreshments
- Enjoy Family, Fitness, Friendship, Fun . . . and a Fast course
- Plan to take part in the free Aviation Fun Day activities at the airport beginning at 10 a.m.
FOR aerodynamic RUNNERS, JOGGERS, WALKERS & FAMILIES OF ALL AGES & ABILITIES!
Take off, eh!
Organized and Operated by The Waterloo Running Series
$35.00Jul. 1 – Jul. 15
$40.00Jul. 16 – Jul. 31
$45.00Aug. 1 – Aug. 19
$25.00Jul. 1 – Jul. 15
$30.00Jul. 16 – Jul. 31
$35.00Aug. 1 – Aug. 19
- August 22 7:15 a.m. EDT - Shuttle buses begin transportation from Air Terminal Building to Operations Centre (until 8:45 a.m.)
- August 22 7:30 a.m. EDT - Kit Pick Up begins (until 8:45 a.m.)
- August 22 9:00 a.m. EDT - 2 Mile Race Start
- August 22 9:07 a.m. EDT - 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk Start
- August 22 9:15 a.m. EDT - Post Race Food and Refreshments (until 10:00 a.m.)
- August 22 9:50 a.m. EDT - All Participants must be off the runway
- August 22 10:00 a.m. EDT - Shuttle buses begin return transportation from Operations Centre to Air Terminal Building
- August 22 10:00 a.m. EDT - Free Aviation Fun Day activities at the airport begins
- Event contact
- Lloyd Schmidt, Race Director
- +1 226-750-0017