The course begins at the Monte Sano State Park picnic area in front of the Large Pavilion and runs on the roads in the park and the adjoining neighborhood streets. The course is a 15K loop and is certified by USA Track and Field (AL10036JD). Please visit http://www.huntsvilletrackclub.org to view the course map.
Be sure to smile for the camera when you pass the Chimney of the old Hotel Monte Sano! Also, check out some the history behind our beautiful mountain: http://www.hsvcity.com/gis/historicmarkers/site/marker_059/page.htm
This year we are offering female cut T-shirts!
FreeJun 20 - Oct 5
$12.00Jun 20 – Sep 30
$15.00Oct 1 – Oct 5
- October 7 10:00 AM CDT - Packet Pickup start (@Fleet Feet Sports)
- October 7 7:00 PM CDT - Packet Pickup end (@Fleet Feet Sports)
- October 8 6:30 AM CDT - Race Day registration / packet pickup
- October 8 7:30 AM CDT - 15k race start
- October 8 9:00 AM CDT - 1 Mile Fun Run start (approximate)
- October 8 10:00 AM CDT - Awards Ceremony