Registration is closed for the Substance Use & Pregnancy Conference as the event has reached capacity.
If you would like to be placed on a waitlist for the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us on
Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015,
Substance Use and Pregnancy Conference:
Prevention and Intervention Opportunities
at the Seasons Event & Conference Center in Portland.
Meet and learn from fellow providers, clinicians, counselors, and others to discuss the impact of prenatal substance use, how to prevent it, and ways to support families.
Registration will be open until September 27 or until the conference reaches capacity.
$30.00Aug 25 - Sep 25
Checks payable to: AFFM 34 Main St. Orono, ME 04473
FreeAug 25 - Sep 25
- September 30 7:30 AM EDT - Registration
- September 30 8:30 AM EDT - Welcome and Housekeeping
- September 30 8:45 AM EDT - Keynote: Mark Publicker, MD
- September 30 9:45 AM EDT - Break
- September 30 10:00 AM EDT - Morning Workshops
- September 30 10:50 AM EDT - Break
- September 30 11:00 AM EDT - Speaker Panel: Supports for Women and Families/Engaging Families in Treatment
- September 30 12:15 PM EDT - Lunch
- September 30 1:25 PM EDT - Action Plan Discussion
- September 30 2:25 PM EDT - Break
- September 30 2:35 PM EDT - Afternoon Workshops
- September 30 3:35 PM EDT - Closing