The 5K and 1-mile courses will take you through the University of Arkansas Agricultural Research and Experiment Station in Fayetteville. The planned routes are different from the Chili Pepper 10K.
Race timing will be provided by Fleet Feet of Fayetteville.
Proceeds from this year's race will go to University of Arkansas's Full Circle Food Pantry to help feed the U of A community.
$30.00Dec 16 - Mar 31
$25.00Dec 16 - Mar 31
$20.00Dec 16 - Mar 31
$15.00Dec 16 - Mar 31
- March 12 7:00 AM CST - Race Day Registration Start
- March 12 8:15 AM CST - 5K Registration Closes
- March 12 8:30 AM CST - 5K Start
- March 12 9:15 AM CST - 1 Mile Registration Closes
- March 12 9:30 AM CST - 1 Mile Start
- March 12 10:00 AM CST - Awards
- Event contact
- Casey Rector