The LPC Guelph Triathlon Clinic is ideal for triathletes of all abilities who would like to practice triathlon-specific skills and race dynamics in a group setting.
Train over the same course as the popular Guelph Lake One and Two triathlons.
Hosted by the LPC Triathlon Club and Loaring Personal Coaching. Sanctioned and insured by Triathlon Ontario.
Targeted for beginner and intermediate triathletes (ages 13 & up)
Ideal for beginners who want to gain more confidence in open water, on the bike, or while running off the bike.
For intermediate and experienced triathletes, a great chance to pick up some helpful tips and feedback from professional coaches/triathletes, and bank a great day of training.
All participants will receive a swim cap.
Guelph Lake Conservation Area: 7743 Conservation Rd, Guelph, ON N1H 6J1
Park and meet by the Main Beach.
Washroom facilities available.
Online registration closes at 9pm May 28th.
No event day registration. No offline registration.
Registration includes single-day Triathlon Ontario insurance.
$6 extra (pay at entrance to park) to gain entrance to Guelph Lake Conservation Area (for participants who do not possess an annual park pass). This $6 park entrance fee includes parking.
Refund policy: Please note that our event offers no refunds, no deferrals, no transfers. No exceptions.
$50.00Jan. 12 – Mar. 1
$55.00Mar. 2 – May 1
$60.00May 2 – May 28
- May 28 9:00 p.m. EDT - Online Registration Closes
- May 29 8:45 a.m. EDT - Arrive, Set-up Gear, Bike Check
- May 29 9:00 a.m. EDT - Introduction
- May 29 9:15 a.m. EDT - Bike (easy to moderate) over Guelph Lake Triathlon Bike Course (Tri-a-Tri or Sprint)
- May 29 10:15 a.m. EDT - Run (easy to moderate effort) over Guelph Lake Triathlon Run Course (Tri-a-Tri or Sprint)
- May 29 11:00 a.m. EDT - Transition Practice and Interval Brick
- May 29 12:30 p.m. EDT - Q and A Discussion during Nutrition Break
- May 29 1:15 p.m. EDT - Triathlon-Specific Motor Control Exercises
- May 29 1:45 p.m. EDT - Open Water Swim (starts, skills, safety tips, sighting, navigation, drafting, tactics)
- May 29 2:45 p.m. EDT - Wrap-Up