The LPC Guelph Age Group Cycling Skills & Drafting Clinic is targeted for Age Group triathletes of all abilities who wish to learn and practice triathlon-specific bike handling skills, and acquire tips for age group draft-legal triathlon competition.
James Loaring, Mark Linseman, Jackson Laundry
Participants (limited to 30):
Age Group triathletes of all abilities
Minimum age to participate is 12 as of 31Dec2016
Orin Reid Park, 120 Goodwin Dr, Guelph, ON N1L 0B3
Note: the clinic will still take place outdoors if it is raining. The clinic may be delayed in the event of excessive downpour. The clinic will be delayed or rescheduled in the event of thunder and/or lightning. We anticipate the clinic to complete by 3:30pm if there are not any significant weather delays.
Bring snacks and 2 water bottles (one filled with sport drink). A plaza is located 1k away for those who wish to purchase food during their lunch break.
$50.00Jan 12 – Feb 29
$55.00Mar 1 – Apr 30
$60.00May 1 – May 27
- May 27 9:00 PM EDT - Online Registration Closes
- May 28 8:40 AM EDT - Arrive, Bike Check
- May 28 9:00 AM EDT - Introduction
- May 28 9:15 AM EDT - Bike-Handling Skills
- May 28 12:00 PM EDT - Lunch Break and Discussion (bring your own snack and fluids). Sport drink/bars available.
- May 28 12:45 PM EDT - Group Riding, Transition Practice
- May 28 3:00 PM EDT - Wrap-up