The Super hero 5K Run/Walk is presented by Gilbert High School's Interact Club. Our mission is to serve not only our community but all around the world through volunteering and community service projects.
This race will bring together the Gilbert community to support the Phoenix VA Community Resource and Referral Center and Homeless-Patient Care Alignment Team. Their mission is to provide outreach to homeless veterans who are in need of services and resources such as housing and medical attention. The proceeds from this race will provide much needed assistance to these groups.
Be a Super hero for a day to help a true hero for life!
$30.00Jan 24 – Apr 15
$35.00Apr 16 – Apr 29
$25.00Jan 24 – Apr 15
$30.00Apr 16 – Apr 29
- April 29 4:00 PM - Packet Pick-up at Road Runner Sports - Tempe
- April 30 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- April 30 8:00 AM - 5K Run Begins
- April 30 9:10 AM - Costume Contest Winner Announced
- April 30 9:15 AM - Awards Ceremony Begins (approx.)
- Event contact
- StartLine Racing