The 6th Annual Dunkin’ Donuts Munchkins Run is a fun, donut-filled 5k run the whole family will enjoy while helping to make life better for children with cancer in the Richmond community.
The 5k course winds through the beautiful St. Christopher’s campus and neighborhood where donut eating IS optional… but hard to resist! Runners enjoy an AWESOME Dunkin' Donuts breakfast as well as traditional post-race bananas and granola bars. Prizes are awarded to top finishers and largest school teams.
With one to two children diagnosed every week in our community, the impact of your support cannot be overstated. Your participation will help to provide children with cancer and their families with the emotional, social, and financial care they need to cope with the daily challenges a cancer diagnosis brings.
Donut delay, register today!
* Donut eating during the race IS optional
* Click here to see a map of the course
* Click here to see a map of available parking
* Elite Racers, Weekend Warriors, Walkers and Donut-Loving Couch Potatoes are welcome
* Walkers, Stollers and Baby joggers are welcome but we ask that you utilize the last wave
* Race will be held rain or shine
* T-shirt guaranteed for runners that register by November 4th
* Packet Pick-up and Race Day Registration begins at 7:30 am if slots are available
* Registration fees are not refundable
* No Pets please! As this race is held on school grounds, no pets are permitted
Need another reason to register? Click here to check out pics from last year's donut fun!
Sponsors of the Munckins Run go the distance in making life better for children with cancer in our Central Virginia community! Last year’s event raised over $30,000 for supporting children and families from the moment of diagnosis, through treatment to survivorship and beyond.
Download our Sponsorship Packet to learn how you can sponsor this year's race, and know that your support won't go unnoticed! Sponsors are recognized in many ways, including inclusion on our website, event t-shirts, banners, correspondence, information, press outreach materials, and social media
Questions? Contact Britt Nelson, Development Director, at email@example.com or 804-658-5910 to explore how best to partner with ASK Childhood Cancer Foundation.
November 18 03:30 PM EST - Early packet pick-up opens (location TBA)
November 18 07:30 PM EST - Early packet pick-up closes
November 19 07:30 AM EST - Bib pick-up and same day registration begins
November 19 09:00 AM EST - 5K race begins