2:18 Run, in conjunction with Victoria's Prairie Inn Harriers Running Club, is pleased to host the Harriers Thetis Lake 20K Cross Country Relay. This popular trail relay is a good tune up for the Harriers Gunner Shaw 10K Cross Country Classic on November 26, 2016 and the Stewart Mountain Challenge on December 10, 2016. Schools, clubs, recreation centres, running clinics, competitive and recreational runners, and walkers of all paces are welcome to join the fun at Thetis Lake Park.
Relay team of 4 participants
Thetis Lake Park, Main Beach, Victoria, BC, at the end of Six Mile Road off the Old Island Highway.
4 runners/walkers per team. Each runner or walker will complete one 5K lap.
Age categories are determined by your youngest runner on the team.
All Mixed categories must have a minimum of 2 women.
All Family teams must have a minimum of 2 family members.
The first 150 teams (600 runners) will be accepted for this race. No exceptions. Day-of-Race entries will only be accepted should the entry limit not be reached. Please register early to avoid the disappointment of a sell-out.
All race proceeds will be directed to Harriers Foundation projects. To date the Prairie Inn Harriers Running Club has raised over $ 316,000.00 towards Foundation projects in Greater Victoria including six major scholarships and bursaries at UVic and Camosun College.
Bob Reid, Race Director, 250-384-1520 or 250-686-7343 (Cell)
1. Online registration will close at 11:59 p.m. on November 9th, 2016
2. There is an online processing fee applied to all online registrations.
3. BC Athletics Members are eligible for a $3.00 discount on their entry fee. You will be asked for your membership # during registration. Join BC Athletics HERE. To look up your membership # check HERE.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from "Race Roster" or "Fast North Corp" for your registration into this event.
November 11 1:00 PM PST - Race Start