Join Us As We Run & Walk To Fight Childhood Cancer.
CHAMP is a regional collaborative event in honor of
Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
We provide resources and support to those affected by this life threatening illness.
Collaboratively, we promote awareness and empower the community to support organizations who serve the childhood cancer population.
CHAMP unites in the fight against childhood cancer.
Ages 17 and Under
$24.00Oct 7 - Sep 15
A short loop walk that celebrates heroes who are present and those who have passed away. It is free to all participants, but only cancer survivors or those currently diagnosed need to register.
FreeOct 7 - Sep 15
$30.00Oct 7 - Sep 15
$25.00Oct 7 – May 31
$30.00Jun 1 – Aug 31
$35.00Sep 1 – Sep 15
Brave Bobby's BrigadeRaised:
- September 15 4:30 PM - Packet Pick-up at Road Runner Sports - Tempe
- September 16 6:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- September 16 7:00 AM - Vendor Fair / Children's Activities
- September 16 7:30 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- September 16 8:00 AM - Breakfast
- September 16 8:45 AM - Cancer Survivors' Walk Begins
- September 16 8:50 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
- September 16 9:45 AM - Raffle Drawings