2017 5 Peaks Trail Running Series: Heart Lake
Heart Lake Conservation Area takes its name from the spring-fed kettle lake, which is roughly shaped like a heart. Located within the Etobicoke Creek watershed, this park is a popular destination for residents of Peel Region, with more than five million visitors since it opened in 1957. The park is also very popular with anglers in the area as it is stocked with hundreds of rainbow trout each year.
Park admission will be added to the race fee at time of registration. All race participants will be admitted to the park at no extra charge on race day. Spectators will need pay the park entrance fee at arrival on race day.
1. All prices listed above are subject to sales tax. 5% GST in BC and Alberta and 13% HST in Ontario
2. The BC Series has a mandatory Gondola Upload Fee of $18.50 (incl. GST) for participation in the Whistler/Blackcomb event. You may opt out of this if you are a valid Whistler/Blackcomb Season Pass Holder.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to your registration into this event.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
5 Peaks Trail Running Series