2017 5 Peaks Trail Running Series: Kortright Centre
The Kortright Centre for Conservation is Ontario's premier environmental and renewable energy education and demonstration centre. Situated just 10 minutes north of Toronto, on 325 hectares of pristine woodlands, Kortright Centre combines a natural oasis with some of the most leading edge sustainable education programs and events in Canada. On the route, explore forests and meadows, follow the boardwalk through the marsh and take in the scenery and wildlife as you tackle a mix of groomed hard packed double-wide trail and the gnarly ups and downs of the single track sections. This place is a hidden gem in the big city.
Park admission will be added to the race fee at time of registration. All race participants will be admitted to the park at no extra charge on race day. Spectators will need pay the park entrance fee at arrival on race day.
1. All prices listed above are subject to sales tax. 5% GST in BC and Alberta and 13% HST in Ontario
2. The BC Series has a mandatory Gondola Upload Fee of $18.50 (incl. GST) for participation in the Whistler/Blackcomb event. You may opt out of this if you are a valid Whistler/Blackcomb Season Pass Holder.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to your registration into this event.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
5 Peaks Trail Running Series