This half day workshop focuses on preparing runners for four critical factors that runners have identified as where they need the greatest guidance prior to race day:
- How to focus on the positive aspects of your preparation and training to race day and how to minimize the impact of negative self talk
- Review of the race course
- How to develop a race strategy, including nutrition, hydration, and pacing
- How to run more efficiently, and reduce stress on your body
- We will also share information on the POSITIVE RUNNING MOVEMENT™
- This exciting workshop takes place on Friday March 31, 2017, from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm, in time to reach the expo / packet pick-up. Location will be at the expo site, Zion Ponderosa Resort Ranch. Places are limited to 20 runners per race; cost is $40 per person.