This registration form is for participants who are registering for the 2017 Vancouver Island Trail Running Series - Xwaaqw'um event. If you want to register in more than one VITRS race to take advantage of registration promotions, go to our Series Registration page.
The Frontrunners VITRS is Vancouver Island's premiere trail running series that takes runners off the roads and on to some of the most amazing trail networks in Western Canada.
Starting at the base of Mt. Maxwell in Burgoyne Bay Provincial Park, athletes climb to the summit of Mt. Maxwell to spectacular views of the Cowichan Bay and Gulf Islands. Athletes then tour around Mt. Maxwell Provincial Park before descending back down to Burgoyne Bay then ascending the final climb up Mt. Sullivan before returning to the Start/Finish area. Sport Short Course follows the same route however, turns down Mt. Maxwell just before the main summit.
Gutbuster Long Course - ~17k - 1020m Vertical Gain
Sport Short Course - ~10.5k - 515m Vertical Gain
10:45AM - Long Course
11:00AM - Short Course
|Dec 1 - Oct 19||Current price $10.00|
|Dec 1 - Oct 7||$35.00|
|Oct 8 - Oct 19||$40.00|
|Dec 1 - Oct 7||$45.00|
|Oct 8 - Oct 19||$50.00|
1. Online registration will close at 11:59pm on Thursday, October 19th, 2017
2. 5% GST will be applied at checkout.
3. An online processing fee will be applied to all online registrations into this event.
4. Payable in Canadian funds.
5. VISA, MC, Amex, and Discover Card accepted.
6. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp for your online registration into this event.
October 21 10:00 AM PDT - Kid's Race
October 21 10:45 AM PDT - Long Course Start
October 21 11:00 AM PDT - Short Course Start