Saturday April 1, 2017 9:00 a.m.
Elmira District Secondary School, Elmira, ON
Held in conjunction with the 2017 Elmira Maple Syrup Festival
The Elmira Maple Syrup Festival has been recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the World’s Largest Single Day Maple Syrup Festival when 66,529 people attended in 2000. Attracting even more people today, this festival has reached attendance levels close to 80,000.
What is a Pancake Mile? Just eat a pancake, run a quarter mile. X4. It's not for the weak of stomach!
- 3rd year of Family, Fitness, Friendship, Fun...and Pancakes!
- Free t-shirt to all entrants
- NEW course - outside!
- Great certified 50g Pancakes and optional Maple Syrup!
- Explore all historical results and records at results.runwaterloo.com
Run Waterloo: inspiring community through running.
REGISTRATION limited to 120 participants in the Race (20 per heat). Unlimited participation in the 'Just for FUN!'. Email Lloyd@RunWaterloo.com if you wish to be added to the waiting list if the event is sold out.
$20.00Dec. 10 – Mar. 26
$25.00Mar. 27 – Mar. 30
$15.00Dec. 10 – Mar. 26
$20.00Mar. 27 – Mar. 30
- April 1 9:00 a.m. EDT - Beginning at 9:00 am with heats every 30 minutes (slowest to fastest). Just for FUN! will be last.
- Lloyd Schmidt, Pancake Mile Race Director
- +1 226-750-0017