Saturday September 23, 2017 9:00 a.m. St. Clements Community Centre, St. Clements, ON
Online Registration has now closed. You can still register in person at the dates and times listed below under Registration Options.
IMPORTANT WEATHER ALERT!
Due to the forecast hot weather, we have increased the number of water/gatorade stations, and added a water spray station at the half way mark of the Half Marathon. The Half Marathon will have 8 stations along the route, and the Quarter Marathon will have 4 stations along the route.
It is extremely important to be well hydrated prior to the run. Water/gatorade stations will be at the start and finish of both races as well.
The 4th annual Harvest Half (and Quarter) Marathon!
When Wesley Korir trains in Canada, he does so on the rural gravel roads of Wellesley Township.
Korir, 2012 Boston Marathon Champion and current Member of Parliament in Kenya, has founded the Kenyan Kids Foundation of Canada to support various initiatives in Cherangany, Kenya. This race (and pre-race pasta dinner) will serve as a fantastic racing experience, a fundraising opportunity for the KKFC, and a great opportunity to explore the great community of Wellesley Township.
- 4th year of Family, Fitness, Friendship and Fun
- Technical t-shirt to the first 200 entrants
- Finisher medal to all Half Marathon finishers
- Explore all historical results and records at results.runwaterloo.com
- POST RACE: draw prizes, pledge prizes, refreshments and musical entertainment
Run Waterloo: inspiring community through running.
Individual, Fun Run, 12 and Under
$10.00Dec 10 - Sep 20
$70.00Dec 10 – Jul 23
$75.00Jul 24 – Sep 17
$80.00Sep 18 – Sep 20
$45.00Dec 10 – Jul 23
$50.00Jul 24 – Sep 17
$55.00Sep 18 – Sep 20
- September 23 7:00 AM EDT - Race Day Registration Opens
- September 23 9:00 AM EDT - Half Marathon; Quarter Marathon Start
- September 23 12:15 PM EDT - Kid's Half Mile Start
- Lloyd Schmidt, Race Director
- +1 226-750-0017