Sunday July 23, 2017 9:00 a.m. Carl Zehr Square, Kitchener, ON
This is the first of three events in the new Adventure Guide presents Run Pure & Simple series: running events with all the essentials and no bells and whistles. You get a great course, timing, water and an awesome atmosphere.
This is the second running of this race. It's an urban course in the core of Waterloo Region. Your GPS might lose reception among the tall buildings but the pavement you're pounding is still a certified mile!
Discover Your Outdoors this year! All Adventure Guide presents Run Pure & Simple events, including this one, are free to Run Waterloo members. Click Become a Member to the right to learn more.
FreeDec. 10 - Jul. 23
$10.00Dec. 10 - Jul. 23
- July 23 8:00 a.m. EDT - Registration opens
- July 23 9:00 a.m. EDT - 8+ minute wave
- July 23 9:20 a.m. EDT - 6-8 minute wave
- July 23 9:30 a.m. EDT - Sub 6 minute wave
- Event contact
- Lloyd Schmidt, Race Director
- +1 226-750-0017