MASS AVE - RUN(317)
The midway point of our 2017 RUN(317) Series is going to be a blast! Starting at 7pm, run (or walk) 3.17 miles through trendy Mass Ave. Then, for those 21 and older, grab your 2 complimentary beers from Thr3e Wise Men and hang out at the hip Post-Race. The bash will feature live music by nationally touring DJ Sinclair Wheeler. And let's not forget about that FREE 6-inch Sub coupon from Penn Station.
Portion of the RUN(317) Mass Ave. race proceeds will benefit Energy Krazed.
All (RUN)317 Mass Ave. participants will receive:
• 2 FREE craft beers from Thr3e Wise Men Brewery after each race!
• FREE 6-inch Penn Station sub coupon!
• Unique, commemorative race-specific finisher medal that doubles as a bottle opener!
• A RUN(317) Bumper Sticker!
About Mass Ave.
Known affectionately as Mass Ave., this five-block area is ripe with theaters, restaurants, art galleries and, most attractively for shoppers, a number of eclectic, independent boutiques. Encounter unique finds on each block, such as The Best Chocolate In Town or Mass Ave Wine. Take in Indy culture at its finest on Mass Ave, "45 Degrees from Ordinary.”
Did You Know?
• Mass Ave is home the oldest existing residential neighborhoods in Indianapolis, known as
• Indianapolis is home to the world’s largest children’s museum!
• Elvis Presley performed his last concert in downtown Indianapolis
|Mar 6 - Jun 29||$37.25|
|Jun 30 - Jul 18||$43.00|
This scenic course will take runners through the heart of Mass Ave, Lockerbie and the Old Meridian neighborhoods!
July 19 3:00 PM EDT - Packet Pick Up - Runners Forum Broad Ripple
July 20 5:30 PM EDT - Raceday Packet Pick Up - Indy Reads
July 20 7:00 PM EDT - 3.17 Mile Run/Walk Start
July 20 7:15 PM EDT - Post Race Party