The second race in the 2017 series will bring participants to the heart of Broad Ripple. Starting at 7pm, run (or walk) 3.17 miles through the original (317) hotspot of Broad Ripple. Then, for those 21 and older, grab your 2 complimentary beers from Thr3e Wise Men and hang out at the hip Post-Race Party. The bash will feature live music by nationally touring DJ Sinclair Wheeler. And let's not forget about that FREE 6-inch Sub coupon from Penn Station. Food from local food trucks will be onsite with a portion of their proceeds benefiting School on Wheels. Join us as we celebrate the unique people, businesses, and charities of Broad Ripple and the (317)!
Portion of the RUN(317) Broad Ripple race proceeds will benefit School on Wheels. If you are interested in volunteering on behalf of School on Wheels at this event, then please click here.
All (RUN)317 Broad Ripple participants will receive:
• 2 FREE craft beers from Thr3e Wise Men Brewery after each race!
• FREE 6-inch Penn Station sub coupon!
• Unique, commemorative race-specific finisher medal that doubles as a bottle opener!
• A Run317 Bumper Sticker!
Date: Thursday, June 15th
Time: 5:30 PM – 6:45 PM EDT
Location: The Red Room (above Runners Forum)
6335 Guilford Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220
About Broad Ripple
Looking to keep the fun going after the race? Broad Ripple Village is a fusion of old and new, commercial and creative – a vibrant center of restaurants, shops, and nighttime hotspots, surrounded by long-established neighborhoods and shaped by nearby parks, the Central Canal and the winding White River.
Did You Know?
• The US Olympic Swimming Trials were held at Broad Ripple Park’s pool in 1924, the largest
outdoor swimming pool in the nation!
• Where the Pat McAfee Swim Club was founded
• The Vogue Nightclub was first built in 1938 as a movie house!
$37.25Mar 6 – May 25
$43.00May 26 – Jun 13
- June 14 3:00 PM EDT - Packet Pick Up - Runners Forum Broad Ripple
- June 15 5:30 PM EDT - Raceday Packet Pick Up - Runners Forum Broad Ripple
- June 15 7:00 PM EDT - 3.17 Mile Run/Walk Start
- June 15 7:15 PM EDT - Post Race Party
- Kyle Parker