Race Day Registration
Registration on the day of the race will be cash only! (if not sold out)
Highlights this year:
Trail Running Notes:
1) Wearing headphones while you run is discouraged for trail running. Since it:
(if you insist on wearing headphones, take them off when approaching a marshal or water stop)
2) Using a GPS device may not produce accurate results since the device does not accurately calculate distance when the elevation changes dramatically and if the signal is interrupted with significant tree coverage.
3) Water stops are contingent upon road access, therefore they are at irregular distances on the courses. You are encouraged to bring your own beverage and top it up at the course stops.
4) There are no kilometer markings on the course – it’s a trail race not a road race!
5) Same challenging routes this year, you are encouraged to check out the course map prior to your race so you have a general idea of the route to help prevent going off course. We try hard to mark the course sufficiently but sometimes we are unable to keep everyone on course.
7K Trail Map
18K Trail Map
34K Trail Map
The ITT 34K is in the Ontario Trail Series only. The 18K is not in any series.
The Ontario Ultra/Trail/50K Series Rules are posted at http://www.ouser.org/rules.htm
4 fully stocked aid stations including fluids and food, but carrying a water bottle is strongly recommended.
Timing and Results
Enfield Timing for fast and accurate results.
Directions (Google Map):
From Toronto or Hamilton (QEW): QEW to Guelph Line (Burlington); North on Guelph Line past Derry Road to Crawford Lake Conservation Area (turn right)
From 407: exit Dundas Street, west to Guelph Line, north (R) to Crawford Lake Conservation Area, turn right.
From Cambridge or Brampton: 401 to Guelph Line; south on Guelph Line to Crawford Lake Conservation Area, turn left
August 19 7:45 AM EDT - 34K
August 19 8:00 AM EDT - 7K Race
August 19 8:00 AM EDT - 18K