Mountain Park Health Center Run/Walk Series
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Mountain Park Health Center is back with our 7th Annual Run/Walk! Join us as we move to Bullard Wash Park for a more scenic Saturday event.
This family, stroller and dog-friendly race introduces new challenges with a 5k, 10k & a Kid's Fun Run!
Runners and walkers alike will enjoy the scenic route while supporting a great cause!
Mountain Park is also hosting a Run/Walk in the East Valley on October 14, 2017. Check it out here!
Use promo code 'KIDS' at checkout and receive the Kid's Fun Run for FREE! Limited to the first 200 children, ages 2-10, to sign up.
Untimed Fun Run
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
- Custom Event Medal (ALL participants receive a finisher's medal)
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt (ALL participants receive a shirt)
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups in the 10K and 5K distances. Our age groups are the following:
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Course set/marked by StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!
We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa or Master Card) on race day
Cost of registration on race day will be $40 for the 10K/5K and $10 for the Kid's Fun Run
Friendly leashed pets are welcome! If you would like to participate with your pet there will be an additional $10 fee. See additional purchases for more details.
Friday April 28 2017 from 4:00 - 7:00pm at Sole Sports - Glendale (map)
April 28 4:00 PM - Pre-Race Day Packet Pick-Up at Sole Sports Glendale 4-7pm
April 29 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
April 29 8:00 AM - 10K Run/Walk Begins
April 29 8:15 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
April 29 9:15 AM - 5K Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
April 29 9:30 AM - 10K Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
April 29 9:45 AM - Kid's Fun Run Begins