|The Film Festival|
The Ledlenser Trails In Motion Film Festival is an annual international film tour that brings a collection of the finest trail and ultra running films to passionate audiences around the world.
Join like-minded trail runners and adventure sports enthusiasts in Paris, Ontario as we come together to celebrate the culture and the community of the sport, all hosted by people who love to share this "dirty art" with their local running communities.
- Seating for this event is limited to 100 seats.
- Tickets cost $25 with proceeds going directly to the Brant Waterways Foundation whom are working closely with the Brant Death Racers to enhance and develop new trail and adventure experiences for the greater Brantford-Brant area.
- Friday, April 14th 2017
- Doors open at 6:00pm
- Screening starts at 7:00pm
- Refreshments available for purchase (cash only)
- Door prizes, Raffles, Vendors
Dominion Telegraph Event Centre (Across from The Arlington)
97 Grand River St N, Paris, ON N3L 2M3
Paris, ON, Canada
We look forward to seeing you all in April!
The BDR Crew
Perseverance, individual quirkiness, Fastest Know Times (FKT's) and trail camaraderie are central to the theme of the 2017 Ledlenser Trails In Motion Film Festival line up. Each film offers an exciting and inspirational view into the world of trail and ultra running, all the while showcasing some of the planet's most breathtaking trail running destinations in the process. The selection of films run from 5mins-30mins.
-Watch the Trailer: https://youtu.be/k-1KITHPRMc
-Learn more about the Films: http://www.trailsinmotion.com/films-on-tour-2017
-Learn More about the Film Festival: http://trailsinmotion.com/
|Feb 16 - Apr 13||Current Price $25.00|
April 14 06:00 PM EDT - Doors
April 14 07:00 PM EDT - Film