Edmonton has more than 160km of maintained multi-use trails. Go for an adventurous run as Frank McNamara runs you through Edmonton's beautiful river valley on his popular Wednesday Night Spring Cross Country Running Series!
|Race #1||April 19th||Dawson Park||6:00pm|
|Race #2||April 26th||Rundle Park||6:00pm|
|Race #3||May 3rd||Dawson Park #2||6:00pm|
|Race #4||May 10th||Goldbar Park||6:00pm|
|Race #5||May 17th||MillCreek||6:00pm|
If you would like to register for multiple events but not the full series please follow these steps:
by Results Canada Race Management
Frank McNamara Cross Country Series is timed using a ChronoTrack timing tag, once you have been issued a timing tag, you are responsible to bring and maintain your timing tag for the duration of the entire series. Any timing tag lost or broken will be replaced at a flat fee of $5.00.
May 17, 2017
1. Online registration will close at 12:00pm on the day of each event
2. An online processing fee will be applied at checkout
3. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars
4. VISA, MC, Amex and Discover Card accepted
5. The charge on your credit card will appear from Race Roster.
April 19 6:00 PM MDT - Race #1 - Start Time
April 26 6:00 PM MDT - Race #2 - Start Time
May 3 6:00 PM MDT - Race #3 - Start Time
May 10 6:00 PM MDT - Race #4 - Start Time
May 17 6:00 PM MDT - Race #5 - Start Time