A Creatively-Charged 5k Run/Walk
Are you ready for a creatively-charged run/walk?! You will be entertained as you navigate the course by fine artists, musicians, dancers, circus acts, and more! Come dressed in your brightest and most creative gear!
Win one of six exotic vacations by running, donating or fundraising!
WATCH THE VIDEO OF LAST YEAR'S EVENT!
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO READ ABOUT REGISTRATION DETAILS
You are supporting a great cause!
Established in 2009, drawchange is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to aid global change by supplying the world’s children with empowering art experiences. Together we can provide the programs that allow them to effectively visualize a better life for themselves.
Please note, this is a 100% volunteer fundraiser where 100% of the proceeds go towards our local programming. All registrations are final. This is a rain or shine event. Thank you for your support.
Click here to learn about the worthy cause you will be supporting.
We are giving away six exotic vacations to the top winners and donors!
Winners eligible to win vacations:
Top Male, Top Female
Female Master, Male Master
Select donor who gifts over $500
Select fundraiser who raises more than $500
Locations: Barbados, St. Lucia, The Grenadines, and Antigua
* Must be present to win
Team Rainbow TuTuRaised:
FreeJun 1 - Oct 28
Run for Art, Run for Kids
$25.00Jun 1 – Jul 31
$30.00Aug 1 – Aug 31
$35.00Sep 1 – Oct 28
Can't make it to the race this year? Sign up as a virtual runner and we will mail you your t-shirt and bib - you'll run with us in spirit and support drawchange! Please note: You will be mailed your packet after the race. If you select this option, you will not be timed. Thank you for your support!
$30.00Jun 1 – Jul 31
$35.00Aug 1 – Aug 31
$40.00Sep 1 – Oct 28
- October 29 7:00 AM EDT - Welcome and Packet Pick Up!
- October 29 7:30 AM EDT - Begin Starting Line Positioning
- October 29 7:30 AM EDT - Warm Up with StrayFit ATL and Fitness For The Soul
- October 29 8:00 AM EDT - Race Starts
- October 29 8:45 AM EDT - Cool Down with Westside Yoga
- October 29 9:00 AM EDT - Awards and Children's Presentation
- October 29 9:20 AM EDT - Kimberlye McKinney Sax Solo Performance
- October 29 9:30 AM EDT - Sponsor Recognition
- October 29 9:45 AM EDT - Closing Remarks