Regular Registration – May 1 to August 24 | $35 with T-shirt/$25 without T-shirt
Packet Pickup/Race Day - August 25-26 |$40 with or without T-shirt
ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS THURSDAY AUGUST 24TH @ 5:59 P.M.
(Onsite Registrations also available)
Registration & Packet Pickup:
Friday, August 25, 12pm to 6pm
Race Day, August 26, 6:30am to 7:30am
206 Central Ave., Summerville SC 29483
St. Luke’s Fellowship Hall
This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
This year's t-shirt is quick-dry fabric.
If you like a loose fit, order one size larger than ususal.
Enter To Win
A beautiful handmade Stained Glass Window! The drawing will be on race day (August 26) if minimum of $500 in tickets have been sold. Purchase your tickets in person or online and we will enter your name into the drawing.
Tickets are 1 for $10 or 3 for $25 | Drawing will be on August 26 (Race Day)
Purchase your tickets: http://bit.ly/GlassTickets
Please sign up 4 family members in one transaction by clicking 'Add Another Participant'
Please sign up 5 members in one transaction by clicking 'Add Another Participant'. Scroll down for more info
NO DUPLICATION OF AWARDS
$100 to the first male and female to break the course records
Course Records: 15:40 Male (2001) 17:51 Female (2007)
Top Three Overall M/F, First Master (over 40, 50, 60, 70, 80) M/F
Ribbons for all in the 1-Mile
NEW AGE GROUPS!
Age Groups (top 3 M/F): 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54. 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over
Awards Ceremony Starts soon after the race
Finish-line Services /RESULTS: www.actioncarolina.com (chip timing)
Safety NO PETS permitted on the course. HEADPHONES and wheeled strollers are discouraged.
Start The race starts and ends beside St. Luke's Lutheran Church, 206 Central Avenue in Summerville.
There are three water stations. The course is USATF certified (SC12043DW). This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
Corporate Challenge 2017
● Enter one (or more!) 5-member team in The ARK's 5K Run/Walk. This is a great event to build team unity and have fun.
● The winning team (combined best times) will receive a hand-crafted traveling trophy to display at their business or organization for one year. Each team member is also eligible for individual awards.
● The race/walk starts and ends at St. Luke's Lutheran Church, 206 Central Avenue in Summerville.
● There are three water stations and the course is certified (SC12043DW). This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
How to Register For more information or to register call Megan Severn at 843-832-2357 or email@example.com
● Deadline – August 1, 2017 for inclusion on T-shirt - No Exceptions!
● Online registration -- Be sure to have ALL your participants' information handy!
Requirements $350 per team (contact The ARK for promo code)
● Your corporate logo must be submitted electronically (jpg or pdf) at the time of your entry, black and white logos only. Please email the logo to: info@TheARKofSC.org
● Your corporation or organization will receive 5 entries in the 5K Run
● Your company/organization's logo will appear on the back of the official race T-shirt
● Opportunity to provide promotional items in runners’ bags. Items due by August 14th.
● Your company/organization's name will appear on a special Corporate Challenge board to be displayed at the event
● Your company/organization's name will appear in the post-race advertisements and on The ARK's website
Youth/High School teams are invited to compete in this event, in a special category. Team Registration is due no later than August 14th. All students under 18 years of age must have parental permission.
For more information and registration, please contact The ARK, 843-832-2357 or info@TheARKofSC.org.
August 24 5:59 PM EDT - Online Registration ENDS
August 25 12:00 PM EDT - Registration & Packet Pick Up Opens
August 25 7:00 PM EDT - Registration & Packet Pick Up Closes
August 26 6:30 AM EDT - Race Day Registration & Packet Pick Up Opens
August 26 7:30 AM EDT - Race Day Registration & Packet Pick Up Closes
August 26 7:45 AM EDT - 5k Race Start
August 26 8:45 AM EDT - 1 Mile Start Time
August 26 9:30 AM EDT - Awards