This half day workshop focuses on preparing runners for five critical factors to help you unleash your awesome!:
- You are awesome - find out how to unleash your inner awesome and have the best race you have ever had!
- Altitude running tips - find out the secrets of how to run at altitude and leave your ego behind
- Efficient running - learn how to run more efficiently both uphill and downhill
- Race strategy - learn how to develop your own personalized race strategy and rock your race in Estes Park
- Switch anxiety to positive - learn how to change nervous anxiety into something positive that can supercharge your race experience!
- We will also share information on the POSITIVE RUNNING MOVEMENT
- This exciting workshop takes place on Friday August 11, 2017, from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm, in time to reach the expo / packet pick-up. Location will be at a central location in Estes Park, and close to the expo. Places are limited to 20 runners per race; cost is $40 per person.