Ready. Set. Gleaux!
On Thanksgiving Eve (Nov 22nd), light up the night sky with us by wearing things that GLEAUX as we run or walk down Camellia Blvd for the 15th Annual Camellia Crossing: Acadiana's Gleaux Run. Your registration fee and the funds you raise will make a direct impact on lives in Acadiana. Start a TEAM with your family, friends, and co-workers and discover the difference you can make together! All funds raised stay in Acadiana to fund our mission to help families fight, survive, and live with cancer. This night of family fun begins at 5:30pm in Town Square River Ranch.
NOTE: Since this is a charitable fundraising event, registration fees are non-refundable, but can be converted to a donation or transferred to another participant. Contact us at 337-984-1920 by Friday, November 17th for either option.
For NON-RACE participants who wish to donate to support Miles Perret Cancer Services. This is NOT a registration fee.
FreeJul 5 - Nov 20
Ages 13 & Up - Your registration includes gleaux gear, a gleaux-in-the-dark Camellia Crossing t-shirt, a standard race bib, timing chip, and complimentary serving of food and drinks.
$35.00Jul 5 – Nov 12
$40.00Nov 13 – Nov 20
Ages 12 & Under - Your registration includes gleaux gear, a gleaux-in-the-dark Camellia Crossing t-shirt, a standard race bib, timing chip, and complimentary serving of food and drinks.
$30.00Jul 5 – Nov 12
$35.00Nov 13 – Nov 20
- November 22 4:30 PM CST - Registration, Pre-Registration, & Wristband Tent open
- November 22 5:00 PM CST - Kids Zone Opens
- November 22 5:30 PM CST - Camellia Blvd closes (from Silverstone to Eastland)
- November 22 5:45 PM CST - Opening Ceremonies
- November 22 6:15 PM CST - 1 Mile Race
- November 22 6:35 PM CST - 5km
- November 22 8:00 PM CST - Awards
- November 22 8:30 PM CST - Camellia Blvd Reopens
- November 22 9:30 PM CST - Party Ends
- Lundyn Hunt
- +1 337-984-1920