Metchosin Day 5K
The 24th Annual Metchosin Day 5km is a locally organized 5k run/walk supporting the Metchosin Community House. Join fellow ‘Metchosinites’ on Sunday, September 10th for a fun, community oriented, fitness event by lacing up your shoes and running or walking 5K. The course is run on country roads as well as the Galloping Goose Trail and includes the Lombard Rd Hill (read big hill!).
Keeping with the theme of being a local rural fun run, age category winners will be awarded various pieces of produce for their efforts.
The event has seen record number of local participants the past 3 years and we would love to see 200 Metchosin residents take part in 2017.
Individuals - $15
Family - $30
Sorry - no dogs allowed in the Metchosin Day 5K.
7:00am - 7:45am at the Metchosin Community Hall
Family of 3 or 4 living at same address
Registrants Under 19 will receive a $2 discount
1. Online registration closes at 6:00pm on Friday, September 8th, 2017
2. An online processing fee will be applied to your registration at checkout
3. VISA, MC and Amex accepted.
4. All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
5. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Race Roster or Fast North Corp. for your online registration into this event.
September 10 8:00 AM PDT - 5K Run Start