Laketown Distance Festival
Join us on Sunday, December 3, 2017
The Kenner - Lakefront jogging pathway offers an excellent location for multi distance run/walk events.
Located on Lake Pontchartrain at the end of Williams Blvd., just west of the Kenner Boat Launch and the Treasure Chest Casino.
Our 10 Mile, 10K and 5K distance events offer excellent and economic training opportunities during a qualilty race event for the many upcoming late 2017 and early 2018 Marathon & Half-Marathons that take place in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Jackson, Mobile , Mississippi Gulf Coast, Memphis and beyond.
Proceeds benefit the Rotary Club of Kenners community service projects.
* Pancake breakfast hosted by the Rotary Club of Kenner ( See photo of our pancake cooking krewe above ) !
* USATF-RRTC accurate certified course , aid stations on course. Nice lakefront jogging path ( all paved )
* Finisher awards in all three distances
* Age Group awards in each race distance
* Long Sleeve t-shirts -
* Plenty of parking nearby at Lakefront Parking lots by the race site and on other side of the levee next to the Pontchartrain Center.
ENTRY FEES: * Reasonable for middle to long distance races ( compare to half-marathon fees upwards of $50.00 to over $100.00 )
10 Mile: $25.00 by Sept 30th, $30.00 by Oct 31st, $35.00 by Nov. 27th , $40.00 Day of race
10K & 5K: $25.00 by September 30th, $30.00 by Nov 27th, $35.00 Day of Race
Sign up today...
December 3 7:00 AM CST - Race Day Packet Pickup
December 3 7:00 AM CST - Race Day Registration
December 3 7:30 AM CST - 10 Mile Race ( Walker Division Start )
December 3 8:00 AM CST - 10 Mile, 10K, 5K Start