Join us at
Hank Aaron Stadium for
United Cerebral Palsy of Mobile's 3rd Annual
Christmas Nights of Lights
5k and Fun Run
ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS TUESDAY, November 7 at NOON. You may register in person through Wednesday, November 8, 4:30pm, at UCP of Mobile's Office 3058 Dauphin Square Connector.
DAY OF REGISTRATION INCREASES BY $5 (Adult $30 and Children $25) and can ONLY be done on-site, Hank Aaron Stadium, from 4:00-5:30pm.
Come out for an evening of Christmas cheer and fun! Whether you run or not, this is the most amazing race route to experience! Our 5K will take off at 6:00pm for 2 laps through the magical Christmas Nights of Lights show route. The Fun Run is 1 lap through the show (just over 1 mile), beginning at 6:45pm. You'll never experience another Christmas light show quite like this! Even Santa is planning to take part in all the excitement!
A big THANK YOU goes out to our partners for the 2017 Christmas Nights of Lights 5K and Fun Run! We appreciate your support of UCP and this year's event!
The mission of United Cerebral Palsy of Mobile is to promote the independence, productivity and full citizenship of people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities. UCP offers a wide range of services for people of all ages, starting with one of our early intervention programs and continuing through adulthood with our supported employment program.
$25.00Sep 1 - Nov 7
$22.00Sep 1 - Nov 7
$20.00Sep 1 - Nov 7
$17.00Sep 1 - Nov 7
$15.00Sep 1 - Nov 7
- November 7 12:01 PM CST - Online Registration Closes
- November 7 3:00 PM CST - First Early Race Packet Pick Up Begins
- November 7 5:00 PM CST - First Early Race Packet Pick Up Ends
- November 8 10:00 AM CST - Second Early Race Packet Pick Up Begins
- November 8 1:00 PM CST - Second Early Race Packet Pick Up Ends
- November 9 4:00 PM CST - Day of Race Registration and Packet Pick Up Opens
- November 9 5:00 PM CST - Santa's Arrival
- November 9 5:30 PM CST - Registration Officially Closes
- November 9 6:00 PM CST - 5K Start
- November 9 6:45 PM CST - Fun Run Start