• Races Start 9:00AM 2.5 mile classes will run first
• Trophies in all classes for 1st through 3rd places except Relay Race-trophy awarded to top team only
• Raffle drawings for fabulous prizes held after the last class finishes (must be present to win)
• Must be 14yrs or older to participate in wheeled classes. Kids 10-13 can run the Canicross class. Parents MUST be present for children under 18 to participate. Kid’s fun run (foot race only-no dogs) for ages 4-10yrs old. There is no charge for the kids fun run, but you must preregister. Course will be age appropriate
• Dogs may run only once per class-no sharing between teams in a class. Dog marking in all classes
• Spectators are welcome! There will be great viewing areas of the start and finish lines and access to the trail for great picture taking opportunities. Please, leave all pets at home. Only dogs participating in the event can be at the race site.
• Event held rain or shine! Bring your rain gear if it looks like rain (or snow!).
• Some equipment available to borrow if you register by Oct 30th- indicate equipment needed on entry form
1.5 Mile Races
November 11 6:30 AM CST - Gates open
November 11 8:00 AM CST - Drivers Meeting 8:00AM Saturday. Required for all participants.
November 11 9:00 AM CST - Race Start